DC power supply for high end audio devices.
How to buy?
1. Choose the dc cable options.
- The standard DC power cables which are supplied as a basic accessory is 30cm and it is copper wire. The DC jack size is OD5.5mm-ID2.1mm.
- You can choose the wire type among standard copper, 7N UPOCC stranded copper and 7N UPOCC stranded silver wires, the length choice could be made among 30cm, 50cm or 100cm.
- Normally the copper wire sounds relatively calm and neat, and the silver wire is relatively open and more delicate.
- Depending on which dc cable is used, it effects sound in your system, so select the prefer dc cable for your system according to your sound taste.
* Standard Copper cable : it brings a clean sound with much musical nuance without having any distortion.
* Stranded 7N UPOCC silver cable :Compared with copper wires, it brings more detailed and dynamic scenes, and brings the distinctive bright and precise sound propensity of silver wires.
* Stranded 7N UPOCC Copper cable :Compared with the standard copper wire and silver wire, the sound character is middle of their propensities, it bring very detailed musical nuance.
2. Choose the extra options.
- Evox, silver, eABS-200 : This option is to change an internal capacitor to Evox, and internal wires to 7N UPOCC stranded silver wire and add eASB-200 to the internal chassis. The Evox is used for high price range products to enhance sound quality.
- Evox, copper, eABS-200 : This option is to change an internal capacitor to Evox, and internal wires to 7N UPOCC stranded copper wire and add eASB-200 to the internal chassis.. The Evox is used for high price range products to enhance sound quality.
Our recommendation for sPS-500:
We recommend using sPS-500 with a good quality ac power cable like pCBL-SS8, because the sPS-500 can derive sound character of the AC power cable which is originally has.
Also, SOtM sPS-500 is one of the most cost effective product, it is highly recommended to use with any audio device and computer audio devices such as NAS, NUC and others.